The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) will host a pair of recruitment events at the Georgian College Barrie Campus.
First there will be a Career Presentation on Tuesday, June 20th at 4 p.m. at the Georgian College Career and Employment Community Services Centre.
Then on Tuesday, June 27th there will be a PARE Workshop hosted at the Georgian College Athletic & Fitness Centre from 1-4 p.m.
The RCMP offers a challenging and exciting career to those interested in making a difference in their communities and their country.
This is open to all who meet the basic requirements:
• Canadian citizenship or Canadian permanent resident status (10 consecutive years 02 Write the RCMP Entrance Exam of residency)
• At least 19 years of age at the time of engagement
• Valid, unrestricted driver's licence
• Canadian high school diploma (or equivalent)
• Meet health & psychological standards
• Meet the requirements for vision, hearing & physical abilities
• Willing to relocate anywhere in Canada or be pre-posted to British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, or Manitoba
You MUST register in advance to attend and space is limited.
To register please call 1-877-726-7472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the RCMP website http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/even/en/e/1562